Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings


So I just barely bought the new Counting Crows album "Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings." I have to admit I really like it a lot. I have been reading a lot of the reviews and I would have to agree that it is a really great album! You have to listen to the whole album to get the idea, but it is really put together well. I just read something that had Adam (Lead Singer, Song Writer) talking about how they don't want to make a really good single but they want to make a really good album. Especially with the new world of music where you can just buy one song instead of the whole album.... that was paraphrased of course.... and I must say, it is a really great album but, I have come to expect it from my favorite band. The only problem is they will be going on tour with Maroon 5 and they will be playing in Scranton, PA.... but not Utah. It's kind of a sad thing but I can live with it. If I could just get to Scranton....I know some of you might be asking why I would randomly say Scranton and that is because I lived close to there for a few months. That would be a good excuse to go visit all of my friends there in Scranton. I just don't know if I can make it out there but I will try. My favorite song on the album is "Cowboys." (If you want to listen to "Cowboys" it is on my play list at the bottom of the page) I really like the chorus of the song "insignificant." If you are a Counting Crows fan it is is totally worth the purchase. I have come to expect nothing but greatness from them. If you aren't a fan the I would first like to say.... "I am sorry." Then I would tell you to go buy all of their albums and become one! It is so worth it.

2 comments:

Spencer and Joanie said...

Yeah!! How is it that you are still single?? I mean, look how cute you are!! Nice blog.ejwpc

Pead Family said...

So when are you going to post pictures of your latest woman??